churchofchai

a view into the sordid life i lead

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

zoho, facebook, and more

My previous post about Zoho's Facebook app, and how they should maybe keep their eyes peeled for the Facebook community replicating their work was weirdly revere-premonitious (yes, it's a word, dammit!). Just noticed that my favorite skunkworks project Parakey has been acquired by Facebook

The question in my mind is whether it's now going to be called FaceKey or ParaBook or ParakeyFace

Actually this is really rather promising, given the talent at both companies. Check out the veture beat article about the acquisition. What's really sad is that I'm so far removed from the hot new action that I find out about this stuff 3 months after it happens! Oh, the woes of a wannabe blogger!


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home