churchofchai

a view into the sordid life i lead

Sunday, March 16, 2008

world changing

i'm curious, in the confused and exhausted state that i'm in, what few points i would consider to be necessary to change the world. here's a brief list that i'll be evaluating under more lucid conditions:

* legalize drugs
* legalize sex-work
* remove merit from education (i.e. don't delineate based on test performance)
* make all education free - at all levels
* require all education curricula to include farming
* require a foreign language (and that should exclude english in relevant locations)
* make all education wiki-based - so students can write their own textbooks
* put all political and public information online (wikileaks, sunlight foundation)
* make all religions pay tax (i.e. no tax benefits for contributions to religious charities)

that's my list of 9. i wish there was a 10th.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm surprised, but I agree with the complete list.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home