churchofchai

a view into the sordid life i lead

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bare Necessities

Lila's car came through. There's a story to tell with that whole episode, but we'll leave that for another time. Lila was very gracious is all I can say. Whatever complication came up added to the excitement, but that's about it. Turned out to be a far more expensive trip down to FF tho! Managed to get a ticket for speeding, plus had to pay for 2 train tickets. Ah well, life has it's hidden gems for us.

The house was taken care of for the most part. I've had to make the very hard decision not to put the heat in right now. It's just too much work, and the time and energy just don't exist for me to pull this off. I think the stress level would be too high, and the gain would be too low. Also there's no money for it. The big issue now is to get the lawn moved. Don't know how that's going to happen. There's some talk of Hillary staying at the house, which would work out great. That would at least provide me someone to contact at the house in case anything needs to happen.

I've consolidated all my stuff down to what will fit into the trunk of my vehicle. It's the bare minimum that I need, and that's just the way I like it! There's probably still stuff that I can release from my possession - that'll have to be determined over the next few weeks. The push was really the fact that I'm moving in with the Mexicans and I don't want to have to lug a lot of stuff around.

Living with 2 girls in a place of business is going to be interesting. At first glance Rushad and James are far more clean and organized than these women, but maybe I'm mistaken. I hope I'm mistaken. God please let me be mistaken :-)

The bike will stay at Rushad's until I need it, which will be predicated on how the whole transit thing works - i.e., taking the bus to the train to the bus. If the initial bus is a pain I'll be biking to the train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home